In the Media
Embossed White Chocolates
Project designed by instructions provided courtesy of guest Laure'l Silverberg.
heat embossing gun
Wilton round cookie treat pan
six-inch lollipop cookie sticks
chocolate melting discs - vanilla white chocolate
Sweet Stampen unmounted floral stamp
Sweet Stampen 5" x 5" acrylic mounting block
Sweet Stampen stamps
- orchid - #RC2027
- sunflower - #RC2076
- pansies - #RC1087
- tulips - #RC1089
small sponge roller
Sweet Stampen non-toxic pearl dust
Sweet Stampen non-toxic petal dusts - super pearl , forest green, apple green, super red
paintbrushes to apply dusts
food safe candy bags
tulle to tie bags
1. Melt the chocolate discs in a glass dish or measuring cup. melt chocolate discs for about 1-1/2 minute. Stir well until the chocolate is smooth.
3. Put the pan into the refrigerator and let the chocolate set for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Gently remove the cooled chocolate and pull upward on the sticks to release the chocolate from the pan.
5. Mount the tulip stamp to the acrylic block.
6. Pour glycerine onto a piece of wax paper and run a roller brush through lightly. Roll the brush across the mounted tulip stamp.
10. Put the chocolate in a clear, food safe bag.